UniqueBeds, Home & Living is a newer player on the Danish market with "Everything for a good & sound night's sleep". Our starting point is quite simple, uncompromising love for beds and furniture designed by Danish architects, in sustainable quality materials, handmade in Denmark.
We have taken great pains to handpick the most unique beds and furniture from the Danish country, where the architects' sketches and the carpenter's detailed craftsmanship go hand in hand with sustainable natural materials.
UniqueBeds, Home & Living and our distribution channels are where we find our customers, namely online and in our own showroom. We therefore sell our handpicked range online and through personal advice in our own showroom. This ensures that our architect-designed and sustainable quality range can beautify Danish homes at a price where the expensive intermediate parts are cut out.
When you talk to us, you will meet over 20 years of experience with daily guidance and advice for all kinds of wishes and needs within "Everything for a good & healthy night's sleep". We have the skills required to help you in the best possible way.
This has led UniqueBeds, Home & Living from passion to product ambition, with a sure sense of the finest quality, a long-lasting expression and not least the safe Danish spirit in design and choice of materials.
- All our suppliers must be Danish and resident in Denmark
- All intermediate links must be cut off to reduce CO2 emissions
- All our products must consist of sustainable natural materials of the best quality
- We are very aware that everything we do and sell must have a 100% sustainable profile
We take responsibility
We focus on Co2 emissions
- Our webshop is 100% CO2 neutral
- Our suppliers are fully or partially CO2 neutral in their production and delivery
We use local resources
- Our entire range consists as far as possible of local quality materials
- Our entire range is as far as possible handmade by Danish carpenters
- Our entire range is, as far as possible, Danish design that is handmade in Denmark
We focus on sustainability
- All our products have received some of the strictest environmental certifications
- All our products are designed with a focus on Ecology, sustainability & the environment
Our Unique Team
PARTNERS, FRONT-END RESPONSIBLE
Warehouse & Author